Skip to content
- Screen printing is a traditional process where a design or logo is printed directly onto fabric by way of mesh screen.
- Long lasting.
- Price is calculated on the number of colors in the design/logo. More colors in design-more price.
- Cost effective for larger quantities, the more you print the cheaper they become. Ideal for Bulk Orders.
- Softer feel.
- Suitable on cotton, polyester fabric.
- Fast to produce.
- Full Multicolor Gradient design cannot be printed.
- This is the process of printing onto a special sheet of paper, and then transferring that image onto fabric.
- Color will not fade, rub, tear, peel, or crack away.
- Full multi-coloured images can be printed.
- No additional cost for multiple color.
- Same cost for printing one product or a thousand products.
- 3D printing.
- Can print multiple products other than fabric.
- Complete customization possible.
- Ideal for small or bulk order.
- Works on polyester/drifit fabric only.
Vinyl/Heat Transfer printing
- Vinyl/transfer printing is a sort of technique where the design is first printed on a non-textile surface so it can later be transferred onto fabric.
- Cost effective for small orders.
- Can do multiple individuals names and number.
- Very durable but less compared to screen or sublimation.
- Cannot iron, Rubbery feel.
- Quick and easy to produce, allowing for same day production.
- There’s a great variety of textures from fluorescents to metallics and even velvet.
- Works on most of the fabric.
- In the embroidery technique, a sewing machine sews the design into the fabric. Almost every polo t-shirt uses this method to print designs.
- Looks as great as a design embroidered onto a cloth.
- It’s professional and looks very elegant.
- Most durable. The design becomes part of the fabric, so it doesn’t risk coming off. It will last as long as the t-shirt.
- Design limitations, Time Consuming.
- Works on any fabric.
Made to Measure
- Made-to-measure garments are constructed to fit each customer individually by professional tailors.
- Made to measure offers good scope for personal expression.
- It gives better fitting than ready to wear the garment.
- Usually, these garments are more comfortable than Ready to wear.
- More than 1000+ fabrics to choose.
- Premium fabric and high-quality stitching.